воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

free accounting systems




Itapos;s kinda early for me to be up on a Sunday morning, but thatapos;s because Iapos;m going to go make wine this morning �Iapos;m super crazy excited. �However, Iapos;m equally unexcited about the computer vision assignment that is due Tuesday. �My prof said it was a 3-day long hw. �Iapos;ve yet to start. �All Iapos;ve done so far is read the 3 pages of text that says what weapos;re supposed to do and decided it sounded too hard to be fun and promptly put it on the back burner. �I just wish I had an English accent to make that sound reasonable. �:-p �So, this afternoon and tomorrow are going to be dealing with that crap. �Blech.

DD�yesterday was very fun. �KC�did different voices and mannerisms for the NPCs, so it was akin to a bed-time story. �I really enjoyed it for that reason, and the group looks like itapos;s going to get along fine. �But I was surprised to learn that Brian is a loot whore. �He was freaking out about a lack of loot and how to divide gold to factor in the magical item that got passed out. �I am so unconcerned about loot, itapos;s pretty hilarious.

And now I have to go...



activity adhd child help that, free accounting systems, free accounting systems online, free accounting template, free accounting templates.



Комментариев нет: