воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

farm maggies




This past weekend was a lot of fun. I hung out with Viki and Mel We went to see W, we went to Picadilly Circus (it was an RA outing but I invited Viki and Mel along) and got cheap drinks. Also, we went to Eggspectations and saw Sex Drive.

Chrissy was her regular bitchy self to me, Mel made a joke about her cottage cheese thighs and we saw a roofie on the counter of the bar.
Good times. :apos;)

Today is on going training... Something about stress management? Ugh, it will probably be boring. But the good thing is we get to watch the ridiculous music videos that we shot during training. That, my friends, will be hilarious. If I can get a copy, I will youtube it for you.

Iapos;m making bulletin boards today Yay



drainboard kitchen sink stainless, farm maggies, farm mahindra tractor, farm mailman, farm maine pineland.



Комментариев нет: