пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drainback





This is harder then I thought it would be.
Last night was a telltale sign that things will probably not go back to the way they used to be. I still have never liked anyone so much, and coping has never been so challenging. I'm heartbroken and probably a dumb ass for even considering still going out tomorrow night for our friends birthday, knowing he will be there, and probably not talk to me. However, I still have hope, the atmosphere of people will be different and not necessarily in a position where everyone knows about us and our "situation". I am angry at myself for not letting go so easily, and for still igniting that hope that there still is a chance for us.


Love; Me xoxo



drainback, drainase limbah pipa, drainant, drainageway.



Комментариев нет: